At My Working Life, we firmly believe that the most effective way to manage your career is to take ownership for developing employment skills that are highly desirable and essential - regardless of the job or industry.
Your employer will know what learning and development you need for your current job - and provide you with the necessary training - but this may not take your long-term career goals into consideration.
Created specifically for individuals who are pro-active about career management, but may not know where to start, My Working Life provides:
- Access to a wide range of expertly tailored courses, tools and resources
- Available online, at any time and from anywhere in the worls
- The benefit of over 25 years of HR / career management and coaching experience
- A like-minded community that can provide peer-to-peer support and encouragement
Becoming a My Working Life Member is easy - all you need to do is sign up and start using the website!
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE DURING THE TESTING PHASE*
* However, we also believe that everyone should have access to professional career management / coaching expertise so that the best career opportunities are availale to all.
To this end our goal is to find appropriate ways to fund this site so that we can keep the membership costs low (or even free!) in the future. This may be through advertising, sponsorship or donations. We will keep the MWL community updated on our thoughts and activity in this area and would appreciate any feedback on payment and contect from our members (please use the contact page for feedback).